Incredible VFX by incredible people
Our great work is thanks to the fantastic team we have. Our talented dupers are dedicated to excellence, passionate about visual art and effects, ready for any challenge and hungry to learn. They’re creative problem-solvers, technologists and planet-saving industry-changing crusaders!
Dupe is the place to be for talented people who want to lead positive change in the industry we love.
Our values and culture are important to us. We promote a friendly, inclusive, and transparent culture, encourage respectful and empathetic communication, community engagement and an egoless environment. We strive to make every day a positive experience and our space provides yoga and meditation classes for those who like to decompress. And we're serious about our environmental and ethical commitments, tracking and recording our CO2 emissions, overtime, gender pay and more to make sure we improve and move forward.
We are always looking for passionate dupers to grow our team, so apply today.
- has a creative eye. Whether naturally gifted or trained to perfection we value the artistry and creativity involved in visual effects. A duper practices this art, gathers references and practices the craft to train the creative eye. A duper will make you believe that what you see is real.
- is an excellent communicator. Great communication is essential. It leads to stronger, more sustainable relationships in our team and with clients. We consider it the strongest tool in delivering the best visual effects possible.
- is ambitious. The sky’s the limit. We look for a passion to innovate, improve and explore what’s new and possible. At dupe you really can roll your sleeves up and be part of change and improvements in how we work.
- has technical know how. Our standards are high. Superior technical knowledge and a thirst to keep up in our fast changing industry is how we stay at the forefront of what we do.
- has empathy. A duper can read the room and see a situation from a different perspective. They think and care about the impact their words and actions have.